Wednesday, September 5, 2012

a little bit about me..





  • i love to talk-so ill get started
  • i will listen to you talk for hours if thats what you need.
  • hair/make up/ photography/drawing.are just a few of the many things i love and enjoy spending my time doing
  • robert ,lilli ,tucker. my little family is my world.they melt my heart <3
  • andrea(sister/cupcakie), myles(brother/smiles), mom(my mom..) i love all of them so much. we are crazy and i wouldnt have it any other way
  • i am the baby of the fam
  • brown,black, blue black, blonde, red, pink, blue, teal, green ,purple thats how many colors my hair has been(at least that i can think of)
  • 19 piercings in my life;; current total 6.. but more to come still..i love my modifications..
  • my little pony,, hello kitty; pink.purple.baby blues.cup-cakes;flowers,,cotton candy;;candyy apples. all make me really happy <333
  • playing, drawing, coloring.climbing /jumping, park going .anything to do with my daughter i find so much  fun she is  one of my best friends forsure.&not in the cool mom and daughter way. i still lay down the law. but i just mean i enjoy her company and i dont ever feel like i want or need to be away from her.
  • laughing, loving; walking/talking,doing nothing;saying nothing. watching movies. being free to be me-- are some of the wonderful things i love to do with my hubby
  • italian irish mutt..sums that up
  • creative/unique;fun.out going.loud;easy going.honest.. to a fault.learning life,"special/different" trying to be the best me possible -- who i am
  • kiki or kay are the only "nick-names"
  • always wished my name was george.
  • i love living in a cloud some times..i feel safe& i dont have to worry about how horrid this world really is. keep your real life away from my dream world.

No comments:

Post a Comment